The companies have offered qualified students opportunity to apply for scholarships, pre-graduation employment, and summer internship.
A number of scholarships such as
The program aims to nurture high-level R&D personnel in the field of advanced technologies in order to fulfill job market needs, thus strengthening Taiwan’s semiconductor and IC industry in the coming decades, according to Dr.
The design of the program has took account in the technology required for continuing the sustainability of the world’s top nano IC industry in
“This program hopes to enhance professional R&D and innovative skills, thus nurturing future leaders of the semiconductor industry,” explained Tseng.
Recruitment of top quality teaching staff and students has already begun, where the selection of students will go through review by the industry.
Moreover, approval of this Master’s degree program has been granted by the
According to Tseng, the program is greatly supported by TSMC which has established collaborative plans to set up a joint R&D center, UMC which will offer research funding to teaching staff and students, scholarship opportunities as well as domestic and foreign internship opportunities, and Macronix which will sponsor the recruitment of Chair Professor to provide opportunities to enrolled students to learn the most advanced technology.
For more information on student admission and teaching staff recruitment, visit the NCKU EECS website at http://www.eecs.ncku.edu.tw.
Tel: +886-6-275-7575 Ext. 50042
Most Popular Stories
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Nigella Bites Back Over 'Vilification'
- 'American Hustle' Review
- Judge Grants Order, Keeping Tonsil Surgery Tragedy Girl on Ventilator
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum