Moorfields Eye Hospital Dubai, the first overseas branch of
Manteq will provide Moorfields with an application called 'Insurance Coverage' which manages insurance company details and third party insurance administration companies. The application offers a centralised insurance database providing quick and efficient access to detailed information about the cover offered by the various insurance affiliates, in order to support patient services and increase efficiency, whilst eliminating the risk of rejection by insurers by cross-checking for any special terms. The application is built using the latest technology and incorporates a modern, user-friendly interface.
Manteq is a member in a group of companies working in the IT field; the company specialises in supplying software solutions and services and has a highly experienced team working in software development, systems integration, and healthcare solutions, serving a number of customers in the regional healthcare sector.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.