ENP Newswire -
Release date- 02102013 - Matrix Comsec will showcase its Office-in-a-Box solution NAVAN CNX200 at GITEX Technology Week 2013,
Matrix is a leading manufacturer of IP based business phone systems and VoIP-GSM Gateways.
'GITEX is a major technology event in MEASA region, bringing ICT professionals under common platform. Matrix is participating in GITEX this year to showcase its latest telecom solution such as IP based business phone systems, converged voice & data solutions, Android/iOS mobile softphone and GSM-VoIP gateways.' said
Matrix will unveil its NAVAN CNX200 - all-in-one office solution for all voice, data, internet, wireless, mobility and messaging needs of small businesses and branch offices with up to 24 users. NAVAN CNX200 delivers advance IP-PBX functionality, secure internet, wireless access, data networking and virtual private networking from a compact and converged platform.
Optimised for service provider business, NAVAN CNX200 offers bundling of managed communication services and high-speed internet over 3G/HSPA and leased lines. This in-turn helps service providers to reduce operational costs, increase ARPU and leverage communication infrastructure and services.
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws