Through the new managed wireless offering, resellers have access to a wireless network that defies the complexities of traditional Wi-Fi networks. SYNNEX is able to access and manage each access point, providing initial setup and configuration, 24/7 monitoring, alerts when access points fail, troubleshooting assistance, firmware upgrades and policy changes.
The second component of SYNNEX’ new offerings includes a subscription-based, cloud service that automates reminder calls often associated with medical offices, billings and collections and group notifications. For instance, physicians can effortlessly issue appointment reminders or provide lab results for their patients. This service allows resellers to entrench themselves in their customers’ businesses, while saving end users valuable time and money, since reminder calls typically consume hours of staff members’ time at work.
“We are always seeking to enhance opportunities for our resellers and these new services provide the kind of reoccurring revenue and higher margin opportunities resellers need to continue to be successful,” said
For more information on managed wireless and hosted notifications offerings through SYNNEX’ CONVERGE
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements in this release that are forward-looking, such as product and service capabilities, outcomes, availability and features, involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to be materially different from any future performance that may be suggested in this release. The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this release.
Copyright 2013 SYNNEX Corporation. All rights reserved. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo, and all other SYNNEX company, product and services names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge