ENP Newswire -
Release date- 01102013 -
Advanced waste conversion is an emerging technology that uses gasification processes to convert waste products to electricity, heat and synthetic fuels. This solution addresses the current burden on landfills, conventional incineration and fossil fuels, as well as the desire for green base load energy.
'This agreement enables
'With more than 7 billion people on the planet, sustainable waste disposal and a need for energy that is both secure and clean are quality of life issues. Leveraging Concord Blue's feedstock flexibility, combined with their ability to scale for smaller applications, uniquely positions us to solve waste disposal challenges, including those challenges industrial customers face.'
Concord Blue has developed a closed-loop, commercially-proven, non-polluting process that recycles waste into energy at virtually any scale. By working closely with leading businesses, governments and communities around the globe, Concord Blue creates tailored solutions that safely and effectively dispose of waste while producing clean energy through advanced waste conversion.
'This alliance with
Concord Blue is a waste solutions innovator that transforms nearly any form of waste into a variety of clean, renewable fuels. Unlike other available waste-to-energy processes, Concord Blue's unique technology benefits the environment, fulfilling all international,
Tel: (240) 274-3554
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response