Competitively priced at QR2,399, LG officials claim that G2's breakthrough features are a deep understanding of human behaviour with the region's first 150 Mbps 4G LTE net-work support.
Launching the new phone, Sulaiman said that it was one of the important milestones in the history of LG Smart phones. He said: "The features of the new phone can really amaze everyone and are incomparable with any of our competitors. The is the most awaited smart phone in the recent history and is sure to capture the imagination of the customers soon." "Our definition of innovation today is technology that truly resonates with consumers," said
The LG G2 is equipped with single refined rear key that serves as the command centre for power and volume functions. Long-pressing on the rear-mounted volume keys allows users to launch QuickMemo, and the camera, making note taking and photo capturing even easier than before. Equipped with a 13MP Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS), the LG G2 is able to capture clear images even when in motion or in dim lighting.
With the "Knock On" feature, users can bring the LG G2 to life or set it to sleep mode by simply tapping the screen with their fingertip.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia