LadybugSteamCleaners.com, a global leader in the vapor steam cleaning industry that has set out to change the way people clean, today announced that it intends to actively market the “green” Ladybug Tekno 2350 vapor steam cleaner to car rental companies.
The environmentally friendly Tekno 2350 is ideal for removing brake dust from wheels and cleaning auto interiors without chemicals that contain odors objectionable to those who are allergic or chemically sensitive. Because it comes standard with Ladybug’s proprietary patented Thermo Accelerated Nano Crystal Sanitation (TANCS®) technology, the Tekno qualifies as a disinfection device for the
“With simplified water-only protocols, there are no MSDS requirements to comply with or records to maintain,” says
This is significant because according to the
“Car rental cleaning personnel using the 100% environmentally safe Tekno, in addition to sparing their lungs from toxic chemical fumes, will spend less time squatting, stooping and scrubbing on their hands and knees—which helps increase productivity and reduce workman's comp claims,” says Dunlop.
The extremely high temperature generated by the Tekno 2350 steam cleaner enables fast, safe removal of stains and organic substances like mold and mildew and the odors they cause from interior auto interiors. Its durable stainless steel boiler generates a tip temperature of 260°F and pressure up to 80 PSI, making the Tekno ideal for car rental companies and other businesses, yet it remains light and compact enough for home use.
“The Ladybug Tekno 2350 vapor steam cleaner heralds a new standard in the commercial cleaning industry and sets a benchmark for measuring the best non-chemical based cleaning products on the market,” says Dunlop.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/LadybugVaporSteamCleaners/CarRental/prweb11189409.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.