i90 Tablet Glasses promise to literally change the way you look at your tablet computer. The patent-pending design enables wearers to use their tablets, smartphones and e-readers, without the uncomfortable, head-forward posture we all seem to experience when using our gadgets. According to the developer of the i90 Glasses,
After several rounds of prototyping and testing,
i90 Tablet Glasses are made of aluminum and come in eight colors. The prisms refract the wearer's line of sight 90 degrees downward, enabling a head's up, comfortable posture while using tablets and e-readers.
Head-forward posture associated with gaming, reading, and watching videos on personal electronic devices has become a public health crisis, especially among young people. Hours spent with one's head forward, looking down at a tablet computer, can lead to pain and long-term spinal injury. "Look anywhere these days and you'll see people with their heads down, staring into a mobile device or tablet," said Franklin. "Head-down posture, or 'tech-neck' as it's being called these days, is an epidemic, and that's why I think every tablet and e-reader should come bundled with a pair of i90 Tablet Glasses."
The Kickstarter campaign lasts until
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11187698.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?