The Managing Director, Digital Africa Global Consult (DAGC),
Offordile who stated this at a media briefing in
"We have advantage in software that we can leverage on at CES to move
DAGC, organisers of
Under the partnership with CEA, DAGC is additionally authorised to organise a delegation of qualified business professionals from
According to Kelley, "We value our relationship with Digital Africa and understand the value they bring by promoting CES within the African business community."
While acknowledging the letter of partnership, Chairman of GADC, Dr.
According to Offordile, more than 2,000 companies enjoyed the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign