Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "In the case of PS/Co sample, two different mechanisms are proposed; one is the desorption of Si-H-x(x=2,H-3) with the formation of cobalt oxide for annealing temperature less than 450 degrees C which causes the increasing of PL intensity and the stability of PL energy, the other mechanism is the transformation of the porous silicon to silica at high temperatures (>450 degrees C) which leads to the decreasing of the PL intensity and the blue shift of the PL curve."
For more information on this research see: Optical study of annealed cobalt-porous silicon nanocomposites.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from M.B. Bouzouraa, Univ Europeenne Bretagne, CNRS FOTON UMR 6082, F-22305 Lannion,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod