"The core or this project is in full 1080i high-definition," explains
The studio stage and news studio are equipped with Canara studio lights and light-control plus Panasonic AK-HC3500 studio cameras on Miller wheeled tripods. The cameras can be routed to EVS slow motion servers or direct to Ross vision mixers.
Playout is controlled from the continuity suite which houses a Miranda transmission switcher, control system and monitoring. A Miranda Intuition graphics system is available in the production suites as well as in continuity. The central apparatus room is closely coupled to the continuity suite and master control room. The CAR houses equipment mainframes, the Harris servers and Miranda glue. Audio monitoring in all production suites is via
In addition to designing and integrating the studio equipment,
The project also included intensive training for operators, journalists and technicians. LÀo Cai Radio and TV went directly on-air after handover.
LÀo Cai Radio & Television is based in the city of LÀo Cai, capital of LÀo
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts