Technology draws legion of advocates, but scepticism over data security has resulted to increased popularity of the private cloud model
"Countries across the region are relatively young yet important markets in terms of cloud computing adoption. Confidence in this technology has undoubtedly made significant strides over the past five years, but on-going concerns over third-party cloud service providers and overall data security at the end-user level remain a stumbling block to public cloud adoption," said
Cloud computing expenditure in the
"In recent years, the focus has been on promoting and ensuring data security as more and more companies turn to the cloud for their data outsourcing needs. However, demand for public cloud in the
In order to support their regional clients' business process management (BPM) requirements, ConSol* MENA offers a solution called CM6, a customer-centric business process platform, which is also available as a cloud solution in addition to on-premise and hybrid modes. The platform features an Arabic right to left interface as well.
"ConSol* MENA understands that companies may have their own reasons for adopting or resisting new forms of technology. What we can offer are alternatives – flexible, fully automated BPM solutions through our proven ConSol* CM workflow engine – that will help users customise applications based on their respective needs and reap the benefits that certain technologies, such as cloud, have to offer," Kanz added.
About ConSol* MENA
Consol* was established in 1984 by Founder and CEO, Dr.
With a company strength of more than 250 employees and a group revenue exceeding AED 100 million, Consol* prides itself in being the partner of choice in the
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal