The iPhone version of Animal Effect has been available in the iTunes
Animal lovers, event organisers, and charities all over
Users of this app can find out about animal-related events they are interested in without having to rely on websites, e-mail, word-of-mouth, notice boards, Twitter,
Users can easily navigate the list of upcoming events, and take advantage of the App’s handy maps to pinpoint the exact location. It is also possible to share these events with friends via email and text at the push of a button. Users can sign online petitions via the App.
The event filtering function allows users to search for events of their choice. The news feature provides access to animal-related news with links to the original story.
Animal Effect App promises to be a invaluable tool for animal charities and event organisers as both live and virtual events can be listed free of charge. This will assist them in increasing the attendance at these events, promote their projects and take advantage of free advertising and promotional platform to a demographic for which their events and campaigns are intended.
Since the soft launch of the Animal Effect App for iPhone and iPad in
The developers of Animal Effect App are donating 20% of the net proceeds of the special World Animal Day price
Animal Effect App is available in the Apple Itunes and Google Play stores.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11176275.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia