BlackBerry today announced that the
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 represents a consolidation of BlackBerry's EMM product portfolio, which includes Mobile Device Management (MDM), security, infrastructure and app management. Secure Work Space for iOS and Android is managed through BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 and provides the most secure infrastructure for data-at-rest and data-in-transit to iOS and Android devices, making it easy and convenient to manage all devices from a single console.
The combination of BlackBerry smartphones and BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 provides high security standards against data leakage and unauthorized device access to corporate assets. Security of corporate applications and data stored on personal devices (for BYOD deployments) is also embedded seamlessly within the user interface through BlackBerry Balance technology. BlackBerry Balance separates corporate data from personal content, while preserving the end user s privacy and consumer experience.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects