Irish businesses are changing how they work with many accessing and sharing company information on the move. Recent research has shown that 90% of businesses are now using smartphones for work, 52% using tablets and nearly 90% using mobile data which means protecting company information is paramount. In order to address the need to keep company information secure, in the same research 75% of small to medium businesses said they plan to invest in security solutions over the next two years.
- Secure Email Gateway - provides increased security and control of corporate email. This delivers tighter integration with internal systems and encrypts content sent from the device back to the company network. This is particularly beneficial for businesses in highly regulated industries.
- Secure Content Locker - a solution that allows IT administrators to manage document distribution and mobile access to corporate documents through a web-based console while providing enterprise-grade security. Access to documentation via mobile devices can be restricted or targeted to individuals or groups. This provides more granular control of each employee's access. It also provides off-site employees real-time access to company information.
- Enterprise Integration Service - simplifies employee account administration by ensuring that employees have the same profile on mobile devices as they do when in the office - any changes to their profile in the office are updated on the mobile device automatically. This feature is suitable for larger companies as employees have the same set up no matter where they connect.
For further information:
Note to Editors:
 The research was carried out by B2B market research company
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief