“The number-one concern that current and potential clients are telling us about is security,” said
Alert Logic regularly investigates and shares research on real world threats based on incident data taken from its more than 2,300 customers. Its most recent study, published in the State of Cloud Security Report from Spring of 2013, found that enterprise data centers still house most of an organization’s high-value data—intellectual property, trade secrets, sensitive personal information—making them attractive targets for purposeful, criminal attacks. After careful analysis of the incident occurrence, incident frequency and threat diversity of attacks in the cloud versus the enterprise, and Alert Logic determined that cloud hosted customers are less likely to experience most types of security incidents, demonstrating that the cloud is not inherently less safe than the enterprise data center environment.
“We are excited to partner with companies like Virtacore that prioritize the delivery of tools that allow their customers to securely operate in the cloud,” said
Alert Logic, the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, provides solutions to secure the application and infrastructure stack. By integrating advanced security tools with 24×7
Virtacore is a leading cloud services provider specializing in virtual infrastructure solutions utilizing VMware. With over twelve years of experience in cloud and Internet services, Virtacore has a long history of providing public and private cloud Infrastructure as a Service solutions built on leading edge cloud technologies to meet the critical needs of clients. The Company also offers disaster recovery solutions and Google Apps for Business integration. Based in
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project