“We have created specific solutions to meet the needs of the retail industry – high availability, next-gen network security, low cost, and speed to market,” said
Ventus Wireless Backup for Retail ensures network uptime and offers faster speeds at a fraction of the cost of fixed line business continuity solutions. Ventus Wireless’ M2M solution provides retailers with a quick to market, cost effective connection for kiosks, POS, digital signs, ATMs, security cameras, and alarm panels.
Ventus V-Series routers deliver unmatched availability for retail wireless applications. The scalable series of routers offers a model for every wireless network solution, with dual embedded wireless 4G LTE gateways, optional GPS and Wi-Fi hotspots, up to 1TB onboard storage, tilt sensors, and customizable interface expansion slots to meet any business requirement.
Ventus Technologies specializes in the design and manufacturing of advanced cellular and fixed line hardware for machine-to-machine and enterprise wireless applications. Ventus’ innovative hardware includes modular, multi-interface embedded wireless 4G LTE/3G routers and high performance multi-band 400Hz – 1900Hz cellular antennas designed to meet the needs of bandwidth intensive, high-availability corporate networks as well as distributed M2M applications.
Learn more about Ventus’ wireless expertise, innovative engineering, unique hardware, robust networks, fully managed services, security solutions, and industry leadership at our website, http://www.ventusnetworks.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11275309.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia