Commercial real estate development company will leverage
automation to increase speed, accuracy and efficiency in multiple
BOGC is a fully integrated commercial real estate development company that invests in real estate through complex ownership structures. It will track its involvement in more than 100 ventures and partnerships easily and quickly with Yardi Investment Management™, which automates investment accounting, performance measurement and investor reporting.
“Our entities have multiple layers and different partners.
Seeking to increase tenant satisfaction with convenient online services, BOGC adopted Yardi COMMERCIALCafÉ, which provides a portal through which tenants can submit maintenance requests, and perform other tasks online or from a mobile device. “With COMMERCIALCafÉ, our clients will have an easier time submitting and tracking issues than they would by doing those things by phone or email,” Chambers said. “This means better tenant services, which gives us a competitive edge when leasing our space.”
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill