As a leading business IT infrastructure solution provider, BMR will resell Tarmin GridBank solutions to satisfy big data management and archiving needs of companies in the capital city of
“We are excited to be the first to bring Data Defined Storage solutions to
Through TOP Tarmin provides support to partners who focus on addressing clients' data management and storage challenges allowing them to maximize the value of their unique expertise by leveraging the GridBank platform. Designed to restore structure and control over the management of data and information, GridBank provides customers innovation and value in a flexible, secure and cost-effective offering.
“Since launching the Tarmin OverDrive Program, we have signed leading resellers around the world , extending GridBank’s market availability to customers throughout
Tarmin's TOP partners receive a dedicated channel representative, co-marketing activities, market development funds, intensive sales training, pre- and post-sales technical resources and support, and pre-qualified leads to help maximize business opportunities.
Resellers interested in partnering with Tarmin as part of TOP can contact the company at http://Tarm.in/Partner.
Facebook: Facebook&esheet=50738596&newsitemid=20131029005422&lan=en-US&anchor=http%3A%2F%2FTarm.in%2FFacebook&index=3&md5=0e38883eb88e306de4088e4cf81ebedc" rel="nofollow">http://Tarm.in/Facebook
Twitter: Twitter&esheet=50738596&newsitemid=20131029005422&lan=en-US&anchor=http%3A%2F%2FTarm.in%2FTwitter&index=4&md5=a2554e719ae5da473a45e3d8ce846515" rel="nofollow">http://Tarm.in/Twitter
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend