Sequans’ long-term partnership with Huawei has included collaborations on several 4G devices over the years, first with wireless communications standard WiMAX and then with LTE. UQC is the WiMAX affiliate of leading Japanese mobile operator KDDI, and KDDI customers will also benefit from the availability of enhanced seamless 4G in service areas of UQC through the HUAWEI Wi-Fi Walker HWD14.
“We congratulate UQC on the launch of Huawei’s new Wi-Fi Walker, which will provide advanced broadband capabilities to UQC customers in Japan,” said
Cautions regarding forward-looking statements
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.