“SalesVu is the world’s first free end-to-end retail POS solution that also offers a robust E-Commerce and inventory tracking solution for online and in-store transactions,” said
Retailers have the option of either configuring a website hosted by SalesVu (accessible under their own domain name) or placing a widget on an existing website. Other features include a search bar, shopping cart, customer purchase history, delivery preferences, weight-based shipping fees, and secure payments via credit or gift card. Retailers can also upload their logos/banners and configure the look and feel, fonts, colors, image sizes, and product placements.
The inventory tracking module allows for a consolidated database linking retailers’ physical stores with their E-Commerce website. If a product is sold online, the transaction appears in real-time on the iPod / iPad POS devices at the store and the inventory level for that product is updated in real-time. Automated email alerts will also be triggered when inventory runs low.
“Before SalesVu, we used Square,” said
Previous versions of SalesVu already offered retail-friendly features: discount and promotions management, physical gift card redemption, customer history, employee clock-in, cloud-based sales reports and Quickbooks integration. The company’s partnership with Mercury allows for a low credit card processing rate of 2.6%
Go to www.salesvu.com for more information about SalesVu 3.0.
SalesVu prides itself on developing innovative mobile and software-as-a-service solutions designed to make a direct impact to the bottom line for business owners. The company is based in
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief