RazorInsights, a leading provider of healthcare information technology solutions for rural, critical access and community hospitals, announced today the company is attending six conferences during the month of November. “Attendance at these small regional shows gives us a chance to stay close to our clients,” commented
Conference attendees who visit RazorInsights’ booth at these six shows will discover how the company’s ONE Enterprise HIS Solution will help them transition to a more efficient and safer clinical environment. An ONC-ATCB certified solution, ONE provides hospitals with a truly integrated, non-modular EHR residing on a single integrated database. Its robust financial and clinical capabilities, along with a fast and agile implementation process, make RazorInsights the perfect choice for community and CAH hospitals.
The six conferences are:
• California Rural Health Conference –
• Illinois Critical Access Hospital Conference –
• Michigan Critical Access Hospital Conference –
• Missouri Hospital Assoc. Annual Convention –
• Wide River “Health IT Challenges” Event –
• Texas Rural Health Association Conference –
The intuitive design of RazorInsights’ ONE solution allows administrators and clinicians with limited technical skills to quickly transition to the new system, and its innovative use of cloud technology results in seamless upgrades. Hospitals using the scalable solution simply maintain a low, all-inclusive monthly subscription with RazorInsights, alleviating the need to purchase and maintain a server and eliminating the purchase of a software license.
“We are very excited to be attending these conferences; the attendees of these shows are a perfect match for our technology solutions,” explained
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11276520.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged