New Cricket® IP Security Cameras Feature 720p and 1080p Sony® Exmor® CMOS Starting at
The Cricket IP camera packs exceptional imaging quality and rich IP surveillance features into a low cost, PoE-enabled network camera. The first two available Cricket models offer 720p and 1080p resolutions at 60 fps, using Sony® Exmor® CMOS sensors suitable for challenging low-light conditions and dynamic scenes. The Cricket camera employs Sony’s Xarina® IP camera platform, which integrates Sony’s superior image signal processing and video encoding capabilities to provide multi-image wide dynamic range (WDR) functionality, 2D and 3D noise reduction, H.264 and MJPEG compression, multi-streaming, and ONVIF compatibility. Both models are compatible with 1/3” manual iris or DC auto iris lenses, sold separately.
“The Cricket camera offers excellent image quality, low light performance, and wide dynamic range capability comparable to more expensive security and surveillance cameras in the industry” says
The CR-POE-13S2C-CS (720p60) is list priced at
About Point Grey
Product datasheets, photos and press material can be accessed via FTP. To obtain an FTP login account, please contact Renata Sprencz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download full press release package, including high resolution images
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill