Perforce’s enterprise versioning engine integrates with NetApp’s FlexClone technology, increasing productivity by shortening key development workflow steps from hours to minutes
NetApp’s unified storage platform based on Data ONTAP shortens key workflow steps from hours to minutes by creating instant copies of writable repositories. Using NetApp FlexClone technology, a feature of Data ONTAP, with Perforce’s enterprise version management capabilities provides the ability to easily create and manage developer workspaces. The result is faster workflows for a wide variety of industries, including high tech software and hardware, financial institutions, entertainment, and healthcare.
“We have a long-standing relationship with Perforce from business engagements to technical collaboration, and it is exciting to see deepening ties with a formal alliance partner status. By leveraging both technologies, we have the opportunity to provide our joint customers with solutions to shorten software release cycles,” said
Perforce and NetApp have worked together to integrate products and technologies that optimize development workflows. Perforce’s unique file management architecture with NetApp’s high performance and management features enable developers to shorten delivery times for new products and updates.
“We’re excited about the increased collaboration between Perforce and NetApp and what it means for companies looking to speed up their release cadences and migrate to continuous delivery,” said
cell: +1 415-955-7483
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.