IACET CEUs are recognized by a wide range of organizations, including professional associations, regulatory boards, corporations and universities. Check with your state and local organizations to see if they accept IACET CEUs. All programs also have the start and end times listed on the certificate for participants that just need a record of contact hours.
All evaluations and certificates are electronic, so all you need to do is follow a few easy steps:
Step 1: Make sure you've downloaded the
Step 2: If in the app, select "Sessions" icon. The full convention schedule by day will open and you can select the sessions you attended and scroll to the bottom of the session to the "Rate This Session" button. If on the website, just select the date and a session list will appear.
Step 3: Answer the evaluation questions about the session(s) you attended. You will need to do this for every session you attended to receive the CEUs earned for attending.
Step 4: Enter your full name and email at the end of the form. Hit "Submit" when you're done.
Step 5: Visit www2.cmrreg.com/neca13ceu to print your certificate.
Individuals interested in receiving handouts from sessions they attended can access them at http://2013.necaconvention.org/convention/session-handouts-presentations/.
TNS 24HariRad-131029 30FurigayJof-4530909 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall