Medical Legal Spider, a CAP Digisoft Solutions, Inc. company & global Business Process Outsourcing and Software Developer is committed to full compliance with the final rule implemented
This new rule significantly expands the definition and liability of
Medical Legal Spider maintains a secure HIPAA/HITECH compliant environment for the transmittal, processing and storage of all Protected Health Information, regardless of the source. This includes active monitoring of physical premises, data use and storage, routine auditing and breach testing, as well as regular staff training.
“We take security and confidentiality of all medical and other personal information entrusted to us very seriously”, according to
In response to the new rule, Medical Legal Spider has introduced a new service to assist Covered Entities,
Medical Legal Spider offers economies of scale, standardized practices and sophisticated technology support, while better managing all types of files containing medical information, often those in litigation. Injury cases, medical malpractice, personalized medicine and many other types of medical files are routinely processed, all in the company’s secure program.
MLS offers a FREE, no-risk test case to all new firms to try any of these services. There is no better way to experience how security can be maintained, efficiency improved while lowering costs.
For more information or to submit a file for a free trial of any of Medical Legal Spider’s services, please contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/medical-legal-spider/HIPAA-HITECH-Compliance/prweb11274961.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court