There are only a handful of these elite Data Center design experts in the United States. By obtaining this certification, Lifeline Data Centers once again demonstrates to the market that it leads with knowledge and protects its customers’ businesses with the best built and most compliant data centers in the Midwest.
Lifeline Data Centers ( http://www.lifelinedatacenters.com ) is a wholesale colocation facility; a high tech landlord. We provide data center and office real estate to companies who require uptime, connectivity, and room for growth. Lifeline provides secure hardened data center buildings, highly reliable power and cooling, and access to many telecommunications providers. Some clients choose to use Lifeline purely as a landlord, fully managing their own information technology infrastructure. Other clients use Lifeline’s colocation facilities and office space along with Lifeline’s managed services to augment their IT staff.
Lifeline Data Centers
Source: Lifeline Data Centers
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines