Jade Global, a leading IT services and solution company, announces alliance partnership with
Building on the strengths of Tableau’s visual analytics, Jade will be able to provide enhanced data visibility to its clients through Tableau’s drag and drop user interface and charting options; and deliver powerful business analytics solutions for quick and effective decision making.
Jade derives intelligence from its customers’ data and provides insight through operational reporting, BI and data warehousing. Tableau complements the existing BI setups of Jade to help anyone quickly analyze, visualize and share information, with no programming required. Tableau’s user friendly products are designed for business users to create visualizations and dashboards in minutes, then share in seconds.
“Through its robust and easy-to-use visual analytics, Tableau enables everyone to analyze and understand their data faster. Jade Global will be able to create more value for its clients and help them make informed decisions and increase revenue by identifying new opportunities,” said Karan Yarmada, CEO,
Jade Global’s BI solutions and services are designed to respond to today’s organizational needs - achieve compliance, reduce IT costs, obtain flexible reporting and perform efficient integrations. Jade provides an end-to-end in-depth analysis of the business data and enables its client’s to make the right decisions, increase profitability and optimize performance while keeping the future business needs in mind. Through this partnership, Jade will be able to meet the needs of its clients for visually appealing and interactive analytics for better decision making.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11271032.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief