Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) administration has introduced a computerized complaint management system to ensure good governance in its subsidiaries and quick response on the grievance of the masses. According to details, the system of complaint management is based on software that will help improve response on any complaint. Initially, the system is introduced in Excise and Taxation department
The deputy commissioner will monitor the system and randomly call the complainants to take feedback.
This complaint management system will also be introduced in rest of the revenue centers and other branches of the DC office.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim