Click to Tweet: #HP and #Hortonworks enable the modern data architecture; HP now reselling HDP http://bit.ly/19NXMbC, #Hadoop, #BigData
Built, integrated and tested by the core architects of Apache Hadoop, HDP includes the necessary components to help refine and explore new data sources, and find new business insights. HDP allows enterprise organizations to cost-effectively capture, process and share data in any format and at any scale.
“This collaboration with HP will help customers and partners seamlessly incorporate Hadoop into their big data strategies and next-generation architectures,” said
“Customers dealing with a large amount of data need an open and stable foundation to build and deploy big data solutions that optimize information,” said
Hortonworks is the only 100-percent open source software provider to develop, distribute and support an Apache Hadoop platform explicitly architected, built and tested for enterprise-grade deployments. Developed by the original architects, builders and operators of Hadoop, Hortonworks stewards the core and delivers the critical services required by the enterprise to reliably and effectively run Hadoop at scale. Our distribution, Hortonworks Data Platform, provides an open and stable foundation for enterprises and a growing ecosystem to build and deploy big data solutions. Hortonworks also provides unmatched technical support, training and certification programs. For more information, visit www.hortonworks.com. Get started and Go from Zero to Hadoop in 15 Minutes with the Hortonworks’ Sandbox.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter