At the NBAA 2013 Conference in
The new Jetcraft HUD Vision Access training system called “HUD Mobile Pro,” leverages the well-known X-Plane flight simulator and supports all modes of operation using today’s most advanced avionics and navigation systems. The system was developed to run on a
FlyRealHUDs.com builds full fidelity HUD software and simulators that support all phases of flight, instrument approaches and Enhanced Vision modes. The Mobile Pro simulation of the HUD Vision Access AT-HUD includes capabilities for CATI and CATII operations, Takeoff Go-Around (TOGA) and Upset Recovery Modes anywhere in the world. Working in concert with the X-Plane model of the Challenger 604 aircraft, the HUD supports real AT-HUD symbology for all of the typical modes of operation with the simulated avionics and navigation systems. Using VMC or IMC modes, pilots can make approaches into the most challenging of airports and train to achieve the skill and performance of a seasoned aviator.
“Our HUD Mobile Pro training simulator can be flown on a PC or MAC pretty much anywhere a person wants to practice flying a HUD,” said
FlyRealHUDs.com is a company of aviation enthusiasts that love the art of creating and applying new technology in places most have yet to go. Challenging the conventions of today’s flight simulation markets, FlyRealHUDs.com believes you can fly the real thing. Inquiries about FlyRealHUDs.com can be made via their website. Website and web marketing provided by Atlanta SEO Company, Interactive Search Marketing.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11276391.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response