Eze DR is a fully managed disaster recovery (DR) solution used by hedge funds around the world. The newest version incorporates hypervisor-based replication technology to replicate, in near real-time, a client’s virtual production environment to a geographically remote, fully redundant Eze Private Cloud location. The new Eze DR delivers more aggressive RTOs and RPOs to help ensure firms can be operational rapidly after a disaster incident.
Testing is a critical aspect of any DR service and it is an area where
“With the one-year anniversary of Hurricane Sandy, disaster recovery and business continuity planning is in the spotlight. However, at
As a fully managed service, Eze DR gives clients full business protection while reducing the capital expenditures typically associated with traditional disaster recovery solutions. With Eze DR, Eze Castle provides and manages the complete DR infrastructure, which is powered by the award-winning global Eze Private Cloud.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Yemen Attack Kills 52