EBSCO Information Services (EBSCO) and Aurora Information Technology (Aurora IT), an Australian-based company specializing in LMS research, develop and support, are announcing a new ILS partnership providing expanded services to customers.
Director from Aurora Technology Information,
The agreement allows mutual customers better access to a vast array of superior content. It allows Aurora IT’s LMS users access to the leading content and features that researchers have come to rely on through EDS.
EDS has quickly become the discovery service for thousands of universities around the world. EDS provides a full-featured experience for end users bringing together a comprehensive index and a single search approach while also offering a true academic and powerful environment in order to facilitate a comprehensive discovery experience.
About Aurora Information Technology
Aurora Information Technology (AIT) is a
About EBSCO Information Services
EBSCO Information Services (EBSCO) is the leading provider of resources for libraries including EBSCONET®, EBSCO’s total e-resource management system, and EBSCOhost®, the world's premier for-fee online research service, including full-text databases, subject indexes, point-of-care medical reference, historical digital archives and e-books.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/EDS/Aurora/prweb11280505.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response