Students with special needs may spend more years in primary education, if proposal by the Cabinet Secretary for Education is adopted. Prof.
He announced that the government is in the process of developing a special software for people with special needs to aid them benefit from the government's
Speaking after opening the
"For the project to succeeded even among the people with special needs such as the blind and deaf, we must generate user friendly software and programmes for all including the disabled. Every individual has a right to education and these needs need to be addressed in favourable settings," he said.
He said the government will employ more teachers in special needs education at the
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Boehner Blames Obama, Senate for Congressional Inactivity
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25