Haitrham says this technology is also great for design stores especially textile industry in designing their products.
By using touch sticker technology, restaurants will never be the same. Clients will no longer need waiters to order their desired meals. Only smart menus fixed on the wall or drawn papers on the tables will do the job.
Just by touching the drawing of the desired meal, customers can order for themselves with no waste of time or catering. Fast food will get much faster than ever and automation will be the main feature of future restaurants.
Peter generates technical content for CIO East Africa and the
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL