- End users are opting for integrated solutions given the complexity of power systems
New analysis from
"The increasing popularity of data center infrastructure management (DCIM) systems owing to the high electricity tariffs in
Apart from power management solutions like DCIM systems, data centers are looking for environmentally-friendly solutions that help companies reduce the operational expenditure associated with energy consumption. Given the complexity of power systems, large data center users and project developers will prefer integrated solutions that consider infrastructure as a whole rather than as individual components. Such integrated systems allow for the effective monitoring and reduction of energy consumption.
Competitors themselves are looking to offer complete solution portfolios, including engineering and consultancy. "Project developers as well as engineering, procurement and construction companies are focusing on providing reliable electricity systems, and hence, original equipment manufacturers of power supplies must ensure continuous product improvements to stay competitive in the fast-evolving Brazilian market," added Stainoh.
While there is an intensifying demand for a wide variety of energy solutions in data centers, Brazilian component suppliers have not benefitted from it as imported products dominate the market. This scenario is not expected to change as long as import taxes remain low.
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an e-mail to
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign