Shopgate currently provides a wide range of services, from mobile optimised websites, mobile and tablet apps to unique services that enable connectivity between the offline marketing world and mobile shopping. This is through linking promotional materials such as catalogues, print ads, posters, billboards, recommendations, store windows, TV ads and online shops to mobile shopping terminals. The new partnership with DataCash will further enhance this offering, enabling Shopgate's clients to process fast and secure transactions via their mobile platforms thanks to DataCash's advanced payments technology and industry leading fraud and risk management tool -Gatekeeper:2.0.
Founded in 1996,
Shopgate is the world's leading mobile shopping solutions provider. Our portfolio currently features more than 10 million products, over 5000 registered online shops and more than 1,200 shopping apps for iPhone, iPad, Android.
Shopgate is backed by its experienced founders and investors, who share a passion for innovation and mobile commerce while maintaining a strong focus on customer satisfaction. Our founders' track record is distinguished by several revolutionary and commercially successful ventures. Now, we're taking the expanding mobile commerce market by storm.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- Office Depot Moving HQ to Florida