CFR Part: "21 CFR Parts 16, 225, 500, 507, and 579"
RIN Number: "RIN 0910-AG10"
Citation: "78 FR 64736"
Document Number: "Docket No.
EFFECTIVE DATE: Submit either electronic or written comments on the proposed rule by
ADDRESSES: You may submit comments, identified by Docket No.
Submit electronic comments in the following way:
* Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
Submit written submissions in the following ways:
* Mail/Hand delivery/Courier (for paper or CD-ROM submissions):
Instructions: All submissions received must include the Agency name and Docket No 2011-N-0922 and RIN 0910-AG10 for this rulemaking. All comments received may be posted without change to http://www.regulations.gov, including any personal information provided. For additional information on submitting comments, see the "Comments" heading of the SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION section of this document.
Docket: For access to the docket to read background documents or comments received, go to http://www.regulations.gov and insert the docket number, found in brackets in the heading of this document, into the "Search" box and follow the prompts and/or go to the
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women