FLEXISEQ™, the award winning new drug-free treatment for osteoarthritis is now available in Singapore. Clinically proven* in
Flexiseq is a specially formulated gel, which does not contain any pharmaceutically active ingredients. FLEXISEQ contains Sequessome Technology™, a new advanced technology developed in and manufactured in
Sequessome Technology™ contains nanostructures that are able to cross through the skin barrier, following FLEXISEQ gel's topical application, and target the joint pain area. As the vesicles reach the inside of the joint, they act as a physical bio-lubricant to lubricate the joint, improving osteoarthritis patients’ physical function and significantly reducing pain.
Adjunct Assistant Professor Sathappan, Senior Consultant,
Research conducted by Singhealth shows that osteoarthritis affects an estimated 40% of the Singapore adult population. Until now, the available treatments were medications, injections or surgery which all have issues for the patients and doctors. As the Flexiseq gel does not contain any drug, it may be used as a long term treatment option on its own and as an extension to other medications prescribed to best reduce pain associated with osteoarthritis. Many of the old medicines can only be used for short periods of time.
Commented by a GP in Singapore, Dr
In a trial conducted in
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today