The Xcelodose® 600S precision powder micro-dosing system enables the dispensing of dose weights as low as 100 micrograms, without excipients or bulking agents. This technology is widely established within the pharmaceutical industry for early stage clinical trials and small-scale production. In addition to streamlining and speeding the process of preparing product for clinical trials, the technology can lower costs by reducing the need for additional costly and time-consuming stability studies. It also gives the company the ability to fill capsules in a controlled environment.
The Xcelodose® technology will have specific applications in
“As leaders in bioavailability enhancement and modified release, we are utilizing complementary technologies at
The rapid advancement of spray-dried dispersions (SDD) to the clinic will also benefit from the Xcelodose® technology and the overall formulation flexibility of capsule technology. Precision capsule fill capability is imperative for dry powder inhalation drug products. The addition of the Xcelodose® technology to the
For a complete listing of Bend Research’s development and manufacturing equipment, please visit:
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged