Australian telecommunications provider
LTE Broadcast Solution from
At the time of demonstration, the devices received several video feeds, such as a sports match replay, sporting network news, horse racing coverage and news. The devices also received a large file using the single LTE Broadcast channel.
The trial devices operating on Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and integrated modem platforms is powered by
Unique content can be offered to a large number of subscribers, such as multiple video feeds with different angles for close-up views or replays during live sporting events. It can also be used to send updates and content to digital signage or billboards.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.