Attia told "Globes", "My goal has always been to provide humanity with the desperately needed, critical, improvement in the way buildings are designed, built, and utilized. A technology that my industry has been relentlessly seeking for over half a century.
"At their invitation, I have brought to
"It is shocking to me that
"By stealing and bastardizing my technology,
"How dare they?"
Attia concludes, "Determined to undo this evil, my wife and partner, Noa, and I have created our new website
"Globes": Why haven't you sued
Attia: "The answer is simple. I cannot initiate a legal battle against one of the greatest economic giants in the world. That is why we decided to bring the story to the attention of the general public, which is the source of
Freeing the Genie from the bottle
In the past few years, Attia has been developing new design and construction technology, which integrates architecture and engineering, for which he has filed for a patent. He named the technology Engineered Architecture (EA). It was necessary to turn the technology into software which dramatically improves all design and construction processes.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets