"The 1:24 HDD Copy Cruiser High-Speed is an industrial-level unit with the kind of speed and capacity that makes cloning and sanitizing large batches of hard disk drives virtually effortless," notes
The high-capacity 1:24 HDD Duplicator and Sanitizer allows IT professionals to clone computer systems by performing a sector-by-sector copy, including partition and boot sector information, from a single source hard disk to up to 24 target drives, regardless of brand, operating system or format of the drives. Part of Aleratec's secure sanitization protocol, the 1:24 incorporates Secure Erase technology, a
Key features of the Aleratec 1:24 HDD Copy Cruiser High-Speed 24 HDD Duplicator and 25 HDD Sanitizer include:
• Duplicates up to 24 or sanitize up to 25 hard disk drives at once
• Up to 120 MB/s copy rates
• Third-party certified 7-Pass wipe sanitization function
• Secure Erase, 1-Pass or 3-Pass with Verify
• Quick Load Drive Doors with Non-Scratch SATA Connectors
• Supports 3.5” SATA HDDs and Solid State Drives (SSDs)
• Supports 2.5” SATA HDDs and SSDs with optional Aleratec adapters (P/N 350106), not included
Price and Availability
The Aleratec 1:24 HDD Copy Cruiser High-Speed 24 HDD Duplicator and 25 HDD Sanitizer is available from Aleratec dedicated resellers and distribution partners.
Estimated retail price:
1:24 HDD Copy Cruiser High-Speed (part number 350128) -
The full line of Aleratec solutions and accessories is featured at
The Aleratec 1:24 HDD Copy Cruiser High-Speed (Aleratec P/N 350128, D&H Distributing SKU 350128, Ingram Micro SKU RW7497, Tech Data SKU 11171414 and UPC 8080680-00893-4).
Aleratec designs and manufactures high-performance products acclaimed for their reliability and ease-of-use.
Beginning in 2000,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Aleratec-High-Speed--HDD/Duplicator-350128/prweb11268402.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws