Our selection of the best in and around Stoke-on-Trent THEATRE: Children's favourite The Hundred And One Dalmations has been unveiled as the New Vic Theatre's Christmas production. Adapted and directed by Theresa Heskins, the show will include swing music performed by a cast of actor musicians, along with dance routines. The production runs at the Basford theatre from November 23 to February 1.
MUSICAL: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat will be performed at Congleton's Daneside Theatre from November 12 to 16. It is being staged by Congleton Amateur Youth Theatre and will feature a cast of nine to 18-year-olds, who will dance, sing and act their way through the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical. For tickets, which are priced at Pounds 6 to Pounds 8, call 01260 277502.
HAVE YOUR SAY Upload your film reviews thesentinel.co.uk CRAFTS: The Shire Hall Gallery, in Stafford, will play host to a contemporary craft fair this Friday and Saturday, featuring paintings, glass and lighting produced by local artists. The event is set to run from 9.30am until 5pm on both days at the Market Square gallery. Admission is free.
For the full weekly listings see Friday's gO
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says