In this position, Dyer will oversee the development and implementation of strategies that will foster and nurture highly responsive relationships between Vision-e and its customers: small, medium, and large companies using
“Vision-e’s focus and purpose is providing powerful solutions for our customers, enabling them to put their customers first—so the appointment of a top-level executive with a sole focus on our global customer was inevitable,” said
“Joe brings to Vision-e not only his decades of experience working in some of the world’s most admired companies, such as
Corporate Bio for
A partner of Salesforce, the world’s #1 cloud-based CRM, Vision-e gives companies of all sizes the information, advice, and tools they need to quickly increase productivity and drive results.
Vision-e's C-level management team, backed by its staff of expert, certified Salesforce engineers, developers, and administrators, helps business owners see their businesses more clearly than they’ve ever seen them before.
The company's suite of cost-effective business productivity applications, as well as customized services, are designed to give users the tools and support needed to unleash the power of their salespeople.
From bakers to bankers, garages to GM, Vision-e creates affordable, effective, customized Salesforce solutions for any size business, with any size budget. Vision-e puts its customers first so they can put their customers first.
“Vision-e provides elegant, highly customizable solutions that help companies of all sizes get the most out of the Salesforce platform. Vision-e: it’s Salesforce…extraordinary.” ~
For more information on Vision-e, go to http://www.Visione.com or call 888-611-2679. Vision-e is headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Vision-e/Chief_Customer_Officer/prweb11269730.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief