The biggest laggards are mobile network operators, despite the fact that they have substantial advantages that they are far from leveraging, the report said.
Mobile authentication and encryption services for enterprises are increasing dynamically with the dissemination of cloud-based applications and BYOD trends.
Organisations seek to maximise the benefits of these technologies maintaining a level of security which satisfies compliance and the protection of corporate resources. These should be further balanced against flexibility and manageability. Without these guarantees, even the most secure solutions are useless. For mobile encryption technology, this means effective key management. For authentication, it may be SSO or tokenless access. The field of application for mobile authentication and encryption services is wide, and the demands are varied.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits