CA Technologies has introduced new solutions and capabilities to support enterprises embrace the mobile opportunity with confidence and enhance how they connect with employees and customers.
According to CA, its approach to allow enterprise mobility went beyond-the-device to manage and secure the complex ecosystem that makes up the mobile enterprise .
CA Technologies solutions for enterprise mobility has a key differentiator, which facilitate the transformational shift in the mobile marketplace that is focused on APIs and their importance for enhancing mobile application development and delivery, externalizing core business assets and driving new revenue channels for business growth, said a company release.
CA Technologies is also innovating in the area of mobile payments. With incubation projects focused on payments with mobile devices and mobile wallets, it is clearing the path for new, future transactional models to drive business growth, the company said.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response