“Region 13 services over one hundred institutions,” said
The ESC 13 videoconference network includes two LifeSize Bridges, a
Administrative features like MCU load balancing, automatic MCU selection, reservation queuing, live maintenance, usage reports, and access rights management help administrators keep the system running smoothly. Staff, on the other hand, can use automated email notices, regularly recurring reservations, reservation duplication, single-instance editing, custom time blocks, and a host of other advanced options to save time and focus on providing students the educational support they need.
“Video Scheduler has been a great tool for simplifying the use of our videoconferencing network,” said
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11266619.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option