Dufour comes from
"Steve brings both outstanding expertise and experience to the company," said
"CyberUnited is on the cutting edge of insider threat security," Dufour added. "The company's combination of science and technology is unique to the industry and clearly the future of security. It was obvious to me that the potential is enormous."
Previously Dufour held senior level positions for
Dufour has a Bachelor of Science degree in information technology management from the
CyberUnited prevents sensitive data loss from your organization by revealing the identity of determined insiders. Intersect™ reveals insiders engaged in digital fraud, IT sabotage or IP theft. It integrates big data analytics and predictive analysis software to sift through multiple data sets, isolating employee anomalies that could indicate potential malicious activity inside a network.
Intersec™ utilizes CyberUnited's Pit Viper™ platform to detect, analyze and classify every byte pattern in a network to understand and learn specific threat indicators and precursors in real time. For more information go to: www.cyberunited.com
Most Popular Stories
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs