RUMFORD -- Shilo Creek will perform Thursday, Nov. 6, at Kaleidoscope, 49 Franklin in the Mystic Theater. The band covers classic material, including soulful country and many oldies dance rock.
Band members are Patrick Libby of Livermore Falls, lead vocals and lead guitar; Lee Wilber of Harmony, vocals and rhythm guitar; Naomi Patrie of Mexico, vocals and drums; and Dotty Farrell of Moscow, vocals and bass guitar.
Local visual artists will create from a variety of mediums ranging from trash and duct tape to traditional tools and supplies of the trade, while the performers take the stage.
Kaleidoscope is hosted by local comedian-magician Scot Grassette. There is no cover, but donations are accepted. Kaleidoscope is held on the first Thursday of each month from 6-9 p.m. Theater access is in the upper back parking lot.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting